Call for Papers for the Kraków event - CLOSED
The Call for Papers for the Kraków event is now closed. Many thanks to all persons who have submitted an abstract!
Successful applicants will be notified by email by 5 January 2020. Complete drafts of papers (of not more than 8.000 words) will be required by 25 April 2020.
Successful applicants will be expected to bear the costs of their own travel and accommodation. However, ESIL travel grants will be made available to offer partial financial support to selected participants who are ESIL members. Speakers and participants in the symposium will be informed of hotels that offer preferential rates. Lunch and coffee breaks will be provided.
N.B. The Call for Papers for the Leiden event will be issued in May 2020.
Important dates and deadlines
Deadline for the submission of abstracts: 15 December 2020
Notification of acceptance: 5 January 2020
Deadline for submission of papers: 25 April 2020
Date of Kraków event: 15 May 2020
Call for Papers for the Leiden event: May 2020
Guidance for accepted contributors
Contributors submitting a paper are kindly asked to adhere to the following formatting instructions:
- Main text: Times New Roman 12 Points
- Footnotes: Times New Roman 10 Points
- Main text: 1,5-spaced
- Footnotes: single-spaced
- Please use the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) referencing style.
Length of paper
- The paper should not exceed 8000 words (spacing and references not included)
- Apart from the paper, please also submit an abstract of up to 300 words.